Sunday, June 13, 2010

Catching Up! :D

I haven't been on a blog in a long time, so don't be mad if I only post every few weeks. Anyways, I have alot to tell...First, my family and I did join Weight Watchers and it has been a great experience!!! I have lost 10 pounds, my mom has lost 22, and my dad has lost 21. (They joined about three weeks before me.) I just finished my 7th grade year at Lied Middle School. So I am now officially an 8th grader! Woo-hoo! I am very excited to start eighth grade at the end of summer! My sister, Mekala doesn't live with me now but will, hopefully at the end of summer. (She had to move with her blood family to Idaho, and couldn't stay with her other family! the Keaton's.) I have recently started a painting and hopefully it will be done soon. I will post pictures when it is! :) Well good bye for now my fellow bloggers!
Love,
Sarah Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment