Monday, June 14, 2010

Family's Can be Together Forever!

Family is the most important thing in my life! I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have my Mom and my Dad. I can talk to my Mom about anything and yes I mean anything!!! I love to hear my Dad tell me about old cars, history, and amazing facts that the average person wouldn't know! And my sister, Mekala even though she hasn't been in my entire life I plan on having her in the rest of it! I love her so much! My Grandparents are the best! No matter what, they always find a way to spoil us grandchildren, whether it's with love or presents!!! Aunt's and Uncle's are always there too! My Aunt Caecie is constantly there for me and will always listen to everything that I have to say! Aunt Caecie will stick up for me even when her sister (my mom) says something that hurts me or makes me upset! I love her so much! With the love and care we have for eachother and through the light of the Lord, I know my family will be together forever.

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing more important than "family!" And I'm so thankful that my family is forever. I love you very much Annie. You are growing up too fast! Always remember you are a daughter of God and he loves you! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my whole day, Annie! I know that you love me and I am so glad that you and I are so close. You are a wonderful daughter! You are an example to both your dad and I. Through all of our hard work and repentance we WILL be a Forever Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Annie! Heavenly Father loves you and your family and He knows "You can be together forever someday!" Soon! We all love you so much! I am proud of you! I love your side statement about being yourself. Remember who you are and what you stand for and you will never go wrong. Love you sweetie! :-)

    ReplyDelete