Saturday, June 26, 2010

SUMMER!


My summer has been one of the most interesting ones in a long time. This past month, June, was abit boring and exciting. I went swimming with my family, hung out with my Aunt and my three baby cousins. Helping her with everything that I could. Today I went to my little cousins 10th birthday party! It was very fun. This coming week my Aunt will be coming in to town from Michigan and be spending fourth of July with us. It will be really fun because we haven't seen her in a while. At the end of July or early August my family and I will be moving. I'll have to go to a new school and make some new friends. But, the good thing is I already know a few people who go to that school and so it won't be that bad. I'm hoping that in the middle or end of August my family can take a little vacation. We need it and it should be fun. I hope that the rest of my summer and everyone else's is great!
Love always, Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment